Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love, Love, Love

What a privilege it is to be so intimately involved with Mid-South Love Home and the precious girls and babies God brings our way.  We realize and affirm that this ministry is all about Jesus.  "Jesus be the Center of it all...."  If you have never heard that song, look it up!  Anyway, it is all about Him!  It is also all about these girls and babies.  What an honor!  I am just filled with gratitude today for this calling on our lives.

I was heading home last night from the Girls Night Out at my church.  We had the blessing of setting a table up to share about the ministry to any ladies who wanted to find out more about what the Love Home does.  It was so much fun talking to the amazing ladies who came by and I believe God is sending us some new ministry partners as a result of the evening!  Praise Him for that!!!  Anyway, we sang "Jesus At the Center" and it is one of my all time favorites and it just brought me humbly before Jesus wanting to make sure that every thing we do is for His honor and His glory.  I was struggling a little just wanting to make sure that He is pleased with the Love Home and with how we are stewarding His ministry.  I left the church with a little bit of a heavy heart and decided to blare "Jesus At the Center" the whole way home just to get myself postured at His feet.  And...guess what God decided to do just because He loves me?!?!  At 9:07 as I was driving home, I received a text out of the blue from my precious, precious JP.  It said, "Im so thankful to have y'all in my life!there's nothing else that I would ask for I thank god every day for letting me have people I can trust.yall been so good to me and I thank god for dat.I love y'all and miss y'all".  Receiving this text was God's way of encouraging my heart to keep pressing on and doing what He has asked us to do.  I believe it was His way of telling me that He is pleased!!  Sometimes it is emotionally draining!  Sometimes it isn't logical that we left our careers to open our home.  Sometimes the "masses" tell us we are crazy or not qualified or not needed.  BUT GOD....but God in His sweet, still, small voice has called us to do this and we don't want to do anything else!  We will continue to walk this path as He leads and lights the path just one step at a time.  We will do it because we love Him.  We will do it out of obedience.  We will do it because we love the girls and babies.  We are so lucky!!!!  Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this journey.  That text from JP is to you too!!!  This is your ministry and God is using you in the lives of these precious people!  Thank you for walking with us.  Thank you for encouraging us.  Thank you for praying for us.  Thank you for supporting us.  Thank you for listening to God's still, small voice when He called you to be involved.  KNOW FOR A FACT that your efforts are not in vain.  God is changing lives and the feeling of getting a text like the one above is PRICELESS!  No words can describe how much we love that girl and the others!  This one just happens to express her gratitude frequently!  God is so real to her now.  She has been back in "her world" for 2 months now and is doing FANTASTIC!!!  She is staying sober and clean and focused on her walk with the Lord!  She is such a light to those around her!  We are the blessed ones to have her in our lives!  Glory to God!!  I praise His Name!!  "Jesus be the Center of my life!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment