Saturday, July 11, 2015

**VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE**

What an honor it has been to serve the Lord and many amazing young women and babies through Mid-South Love Home!  We are so thankful that God has chosen to entrust this ministry to us!  We love getting to love on these girls and meeting very practical needs is a great way to be His hands and feet and it provides us many opportunities to build relationships and invest in their lives!!

I know I have not updated this blog near as often as I have in the past.  We have been swamped with young women who are choosing to remain anonymous and we respect the heck out of that.  We want them to feel protected and not on "display".  Because of this shift in our residents and our desire to share as much information and prayer requests as possible, we have decided to take our blog posts "offline".  Instead of being so limited because of the confidentiality of the matters, I am going to be doing email updates instead.  I may occasionally use this blog or facebook to ask for specific needs, but most of the stories of what is going on at Mid-South Love Home , pictures, etc. will be privately shared with those of you who desire to receive our email updates and prayer requests!  This allows us to share specifics without them being on the Internet. 

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GETTING EMAIL UPDATES AND PRAYER REQUESTS, YOU MUST EMAIL ME SO I WILL HAVE YOUR ADDRESS!  It will take me a little time to create my distribution list so please be patient and know you will soon receive fairly consistent updates!  Please understand that we spend lots of time DOING ministry and not as much time sharing with people about the ministry.  Therefore, I need you to share with people about the Love Home and what we are doing.  We share every chance we get, but there are many people in the mid-south area that don't know we exist.  Thank you for being our voice in your community, church, circle of friends, with co-workers, etc. 

Email midsouthlovehome@gmail.com and put UPDATES in the subject line so I can add you to the list. I am so thankful for you and appreciate you taking a minute to send me an email to let me know you are interested in praying for this ministry and getting updates!  God bless you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment