I don't think words can express what God did in my heart today as I sat there and watched Tiandra opening her gifts with her mother sitting by her side and her grandmother next to my mother! Her mother and grandmother tried to express their gratitude for all that the Love Home is doing for Tiandra as well as how appreciative they are for the showering of love and gifts but were having a difficult time through their tears! Nothing else matters to us moms but to know that our babies are ok and Tiandra's mom was genuinely grateful that, as she said, "You are doing for her what we cannot!" It was a day I will never forget! Nothing matters but LOVE!! I think you will enjoy these wonderful pictures of a perfect day!!!
Sunday, November 10, 2013
An amazing day!!!
Well, once again, God has proven Himself MORE THAN FAITHFUL!!! We had a most amazing baby shower today for Tiandra and we are so grateful to Betty, Barbara, and all the wonderful ladies from Friendship Church of Christ for throwing such a great shower to "Welcome Prince Jacob"!!! Thank
you to all my wonderful friends who came also and showed Tiandra that
she is loved and special!
I don't think words can express what God did in my heart today as I sat there and watched Tiandra opening her gifts with her mother sitting by her side and her grandmother next to my mother! Her mother and grandmother tried to express their gratitude for all that the Love Home is doing for Tiandra as well as how appreciative they are for the showering of love and gifts but were having a difficult time through their tears! Nothing else matters to us moms but to know that our babies are ok and Tiandra's mom was genuinely grateful that, as she said, "You are doing for her what we cannot!" It was a day I will never forget! Nothing matters but LOVE!! I think you will enjoy these wonderful pictures of a perfect day!!!
I don't think words can express what God did in my heart today as I sat there and watched Tiandra opening her gifts with her mother sitting by her side and her grandmother next to my mother! Her mother and grandmother tried to express their gratitude for all that the Love Home is doing for Tiandra as well as how appreciative they are for the showering of love and gifts but were having a difficult time through their tears! Nothing else matters to us moms but to know that our babies are ok and Tiandra's mom was genuinely grateful that, as she said, "You are doing for her what we cannot!" It was a day I will never forget! Nothing matters but LOVE!! I think you will enjoy these wonderful pictures of a perfect day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so awesome!!!! :)
ReplyDeletePraise God!! I don't know y'all but I have been following this blog for a while and praying for you and the girls. This is just so awesome.
ReplyDelete