Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!!

Well...we experienced a birth today!  It wasn't the birth of one of the babies that are due.  It was a Spiritual birth!!!  TIFFANY GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY!!!!  It was the most wonderful experience to watch her heart be stirred and to see the Spirit moving her!  After the sermon, she told me she wanted to go forward and Tiandra and I went with her.  She went to one of the pastors down front but didn't really know what to say to him.  Tiandra did the talking...and those of you that know these two understand what I mean!  So, the pastor and I wrapped up Tiffany and Tiandra and he prayed for them and their babies.  I sensed in my spirit that that wasn't all she was looking for.  So, when we were alone in the kitchen after lunch, I told her that I sensed that she was wanting something.  I asked her if she had ever begun a relationship with Jesus and asked Him to come into her heart and she said, "No, but I would like to!"  We went outside to our favorite spot to sit and talk (on our little swing) and talked and she really knows and understands what she is doing!  She prayed and accepted Christ!  She is writing today's date down in her devotion book that a dear lady at church bought for her!  I am thrilled beyond words to have a new sister in Christ!!!!!!!

Thank you to all of you who have been a part of this ministry and her life!  You have eternally impacted this precious sister of ours and what a blessing!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment