Saturday, November 29, 2014

Ministry is Messy!!!

Well, I am sitting here at my computer with my head spinning and hurting from the activities of the day.  I don't even really know where to start with this post, but I will begin by saying, "Kristie DOES NOT have liver cancer!!"  Praise God for that!!!!  She is sick and at risk of losing the baby.  She is in the hospital for an undetermined amount of time and her little body needs to heal.  Please continue to pray for her salvation, health, and the life of this baby!  May God's Sovereign will be done here!!  Pray as His Spirit leads you!!!

Thank you for the outpouring of wonderful responses to my post yesterday!  Everything is pretty much in the same crazy state as it was yesterday except that it doesn't look like Kristie is for sure in her final journey!  However, we are all in the process of dying and none of us know when our time is up so let's continue to use the days God gives us to love Him, His Word, and other people!!  I am so very excited that God is the One on the throne and when I cannot understand what all is happening, I can rest in the assurance that none of this is catching Him off guard!  I am so thankful for that!!!  I am also so very thankful that He has brought so many people to do ministry with us.  There is absolutely no way to do what He has called us to do without the army of people He has been and is assembling to work alongside us!!  We do not take even one of you for granted! 

Please continue to pray for Kristie's salvation!!  She was given a Bible today and I left the hospital encouraging her to read it and find all the wonderful answers that are in there!  Pray that she will!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment