Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Another New Resident Plus a Prayer Request!!

Well, this is a first!  We are getting two new residents in one week!  Shanika moved in yesterday and I have another girl moving in tomorrow!  She came to see the house last Saturday so I was able to meet her and spend several hours with her!  That was neat!  Usually we meet them when we are picking them up to bring them to our home!!  She is choosing to remain anonymous for various reasons so I will just call her my little Filipino!  She is adorable and has about 5 weeks left in her pregnancy!

However, she found out about 10 days ago that her daughter has a cyst between the lobes of her brain.  The way it was explained to her, three things could happen.  1.  It dissolves in utero and everything is fine!  2.  The cyst could cause membranes to rupture and she would be stillborn.  3.  She is born with the cyst and will have to have pretty major surgery right away.  I prayed with her that the cyst will dissolve and will already be gone when she goes back for her next ultrasound!  Claiming healing over her little body!!  Please pray with me to that end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment