Well, Easter is almost here and I have lots of Easter baskets to fill! I actually need to get things to fill 7 baskets and I am hoping some of you may want to help! I am in need of candy (chocolate, sour candy, sweet candy, mints, etc), gum, and gift cards (like Walmart, Target, Kohls, movies, fast food, etc.). I know I just received one of those Kohls postcard things in the mail that is free $10 so if anyone isn't using theirs, I would love those too! It's a great place to get under clothes and such! I know Christmas was huge for the Love Home as many of our girls haven't had Christmas presents in years and we were able to pour blessings on them thanks to many of you who helped. Now with Easter coming, I know as moms that we enjoy making those childhood memories of the Easter Bunny fun for our children. I really don't know if my girls have ever had an Easter basket waiting for them when they wake up on Easter morning. Please help me make some memories with/for these precious people!!!
We also are in need of a push mower. If there is anyone out there who is willing to donate one to us for a tax benefit and to bless this home, that would be perfect! If there is someone who can't just give one away but can sell one to us at a great price, that would be great! Please let me know!!
If you are able to help with any of these requests, please let me know in the comments/private message/or text me at 901-270-8263. We live in Olive Branch and Brad works in Germantown so hopefully we could arrange an easy/convenient drop off/pick up. Thank you for helping us do what God has called us to do!! We can't do it alone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment