Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Stillborn

It is with much sadness that I tell you that Kristie's baby died today in the womb.  She just ran out of fluid and the baby couldn't survive.  I just got home from the hospital and she is in labor and delivery waiting on her body to deliver.  She was sedated somewhat to help her stay calm and I was thankful for that.  She said that she knows the little girl is in Heaven and with Kristie's mom and dad and that brought her some peace.  It is going to be a long, physically and emotionally draining night for her, so please pray!  I will be up there in the morning to just love on her and let her know I care.  I was sooooo grateful that her aunt was there and will stay with her until the delivery.  She is already having to make burial plans and it is just so sad!

We can look at the situation and know that it is for the best.  Our God knows what He is doing.  We know all this but it is still real life, real pain, real tough circumstances.  I beg you to continue to pray for Kristie's salvation.  She is very open to being prayed for and prayed over so I know she isn't just flat out rejecting God or denying that He exists.  She just needs to know Him personally and I am believing it will happen!

Thank you for your interest in what has been going on.  It seems like a good soap opera or drama you'd watch on tv.  Please remember that this isn't just an interesting saga to read about.  This is a real young lady that needs love and prayers!  Remember also that we can never go wrong with love!  We just need to love people!!  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment