Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Important Information on Kristie

In my post "Ministry is Messy" I did not go into a lot of details as to what that means.  I am still not going to, but please know that whenever one is that up close and personal with people with a dark and difficult past, it can quickly get messy!  We are to that point right now with Kristie.  What I am asking is that you just pray for her.  She can have no visitors and God is showing Kim (Love Works) and me that our time of ministering directly to Kristie is about over.  It is difficult because God did give me a love for her.  However, it is to the point where my focus must shift solely back on my family and the young women that are currently in my care.  We stay in touch with the teens/young women that we help for as long as they allow and as long as God allows.  We are thankful that we can be a constant in their lives.  But, we must following the wisdom and discernment God gives us and know when the best thing is to let them go and just pray for them!  It is heartbreaking but necessary.

I know I keep harping on a few things, but y'all are my source of "getting the word out".  Mid-South Love Home is in desperate need of garage door work/repair.  I am looking for someone who knows someone who can do this work at a very reasonable price or for someone willing to take on this project as their gift to the Love Home and the women we serve.  It is imperative that this work be done ASAP for the safety of those living here.  If you are interested in helping or know someone who is, please text me 901-270-8263.  Security cameras are the next "must do" so if you are interested in helping with that, please let me know.  If God moves in your heart, please act upon it!  Thank you!  God's Grace is Sufficient!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment