Saturday, October 26, 2013

It's here!!!

As of today, we have the avenue for people to donate to the Mid-South Love Home via PayPal.  With this you can do a one-time donation or set it up for recurring drafts from your account directly into the Love Home's account!!  One thing I want to make sure to explain to you before you give or ask your friends/family/coworkers/etc. to give.  We are in the process of filing to be a 501(c)3.  Our paperwork is complete, but our attorney said the IRS likes to see the non-profit functioning for a few months before this status is considered.  Therefore, we will send in our application in December.  We cannot, however, promise that it will be granted, but I will say that every ministry I have researched that is a maternity home or similar, has received their 501(c)3.  With that being said, any gifts or donations given are retroactively tax deductible if and when we receive our status.

Like I have said in previous blogs, please prayerfully consider giving financially to this ministry.  God's hand is all over it!  Henry Blackabee said in his Experiencing God study to watch where God is working and join Him!  I can promise you that He is working in this ministry.  It is His idea and it is under His control!  I do not think you would be reading my blogs if God wasn't stirring your curiosity about what He is up to over here!  So, become a part!  Be on the team and not just a spectator!  I want this to be OUR ministry for Him!!  I need you!!

I know it may seem like I am being pushy.  Please don't think that!  I am just learning what it feels like to get out of the boat and take the risk.  It is scary and not always a bundle of fun.  However, there is also nothing in this entire world like the feeling of walking on water for Him and because of Him and in His strength!  I want you to take a risk.  If God is stirring your heart and moving your spirit, DO SOMETHING!!!  Even if it is $10 a month or $20 a month or some amount that you probably wouldn't even notice was gone, God will take it and multiply it and bless you over and over and over for giving it!!  There are so many girls out there that God is going to use the Mid-South Love Home to help!  These are real people.  I love that song that talks about "population one"...when we are so wrapped up in just ourselves.  Then the writer talks about "population two"...after he sees the face of a homeless person he helped...and so on!  Maybe you know the song I am talking about!  Anyway, these are real girls with real babies who need real help and real love!  They need Jesus and they need us to be His hands and feet to them!!!  Look at them!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment