Well....HE has been busy!! My one commuter girl has decided to move back in on Monday!!!! Tonight I received a call and I am picking up my second girl in about 30 minutes!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! We are so excited!!
I am going to need some help!!! If anyone is interested in meeting me at Target around 9:00 pm tonight, I really need to get this new girl some PJs. She is coming with the clothes on her back! I also need some drivers for next week to help transport to school. I am in need of someone to spend the day Saturday with my new girl while we go to Josh's game in Birmingham! It is just for the day. We are driving there and back in one day!!
Of course, it feels like a Heavenly whirlwind right now!!! Text me if you are able to help! 901-270-8263
I will post a more detailed blog later tonight or tomorrow when things slow down a bit! Ty is going to have some extra fans at his game tonight!! Woohoo!!! GOD IS SO FAITHFUL!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment