Friday, September 5, 2014

Another Cry for Help!!!

As I shared in a previous blog, God is in the business of hooking up people who are crying for help with those who are saying, "Here I am, Lord!  Use me!!"  This time, the cry for help is coming from me to you!!!!

Over the past year, I have spoken in many places to share the ministry that God has placed us in.  During these speaking engagements, I have had multiple people fill out a connection card saying that they would like to be a volunteer.  I have not been faithful in following through and I am now in the process of setting up a distribution list for our volunteers!!  Thank you for your patience with me!  If you want to be included in this list, please email me your contact information!!  It has been a challenge to share the vision, raise the support, and actually do the hands on ministry!  It has been so busy and organizing my volunteers has fallen through the cracks!!

However, I am now in the position to begin organizing and I need your help!!!  There are people that are skilled in secretarial jobs as well as organizational skills.  I NEED YOU!  I know there are also people who are good with record keeping.  I NEED YOU!!  I know there are many of you who want to spend time mentoring the girls!  I NEED YOU!!  I even need someone who can volunteer to help me organize my volunteers!!!!  I NEED ALL OF YOU!!!  I know not everyone has a lot of time to donate, but please let me know if you are willing/able to help! 

Also, I am in the process of planning our first annual fundraising banquet.  Because I have two residents, a baby resident, and a commuter right now, I will not be able to pull this banquet off by myself!  I am in desperate need of a team of 4 to 5 women who will help in planning and carrying out the plan!  If you are willing and able, please contact me at midsouthlovehome@gmail.com or 901-270-8263.  I do better with texts than calls because of my schedule.  If necessary, just text and ask me to call you and I will as soon as I am able.

PLEASE PRAYERFULLY CONSIDER GETTING INVOLVED!  It is so exciting to be a part of something that is God-sized!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment